The home page of <NO>OOXML project.
I have never seen any huge portals, corporations pages, which have clean HTML and full CSS layout. In another words which was accessible. But, most of the portals have a page called:
accessibility statement or something like this, where we may find information about font resizing, inverting colors on the page, and so on.
I have got a dilemma, because I have to write code (XHTML, CSS and so on) based on design from an agency. Design looks nicely, but usability of it is not so good.
At the end of last year Free Software Foundation lunched Bad Vista project.
Quick Important Fact About Windows Vista
- Vista is designed to restrict what you can do (DRM)
- Even when you legally buy Vista, you don’t own it
- If your copy of Vista came with the purchase of a new computer, that copy of Vista may only be legally used on that machine, forever
- If you bought Vista in a retail store and installed it on a machine you have already owned, you have to completely delete it on that machine before you can install it on another machine
- You give Microsoft the right, through programs like Windows Defender, to delete programs from your system that it decides are spyware
Project target is to inform as many people as possible about Windows Vista restrictions for freedoms of computer users.
So, I have made a leaflet which you may download, print and stick in some visible place. For example, dashboard at your school, work or so on…
Download the bill Bad Vista!